1. Who will have access to this information? Any information is kept strictly secured and no third party will have access to them.
2. How will the user be contacted? We will provide you our free newsletter and exclusive offers via email only.
3. How often will the user be contacted? Average of once to twice per day
4. Will the user be contacted in multiple ways (such as by telephone AND email?) The user wil be contacted by email only unless there are other special request by user.
5. Will this information be sold to third parties? No third party outside of our platform will ever have access to users information.
myEmpirePRO.com is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us; that’s all.
We do not store persistent cookies on your computer. Cookies also allow us to give you a more personalised shopping experience by displaying products that interest you throughout our product pages, thus providing you with a more friendly, interesting and enjoyable shopping experience.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site.
From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.